Learn to paint the Northern Lights in this 30-minute art class with aerospace engineer and artist Geethu (@colourfulmystique). She’ll show you how to paint with watercolours without creating harsh edges and understand how water and paint flow on the paper. You’ll learn to paint a campground at night with wet-on-wet techniques.
- Blending colours for depth
- Using wet on wet technique for background details
- Adding shadows to white/light foreground objects for further depth
- Why Etchr sketchbooks really are perfect
- Using masking tape in sketchbooks
Live Demo Reference: https://www.dropbox.com/s/srdlbhbl0m8dd2v/LD%20REF%20PHOTO.JPG?dl=0
In the Mini Workshop art class, Geethu will teach:
- Controlled techniques
- Using high-quality watercolour paper
- Preserving paperwhite for highlights
- Adding shadows and reflections for depth
Enrol in Geethu's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team