Learn to finish your artwork with delicate details in this art class preview with artist Hannah Matcha (@hannahmatcha). She’ll show you that even the smallest details can significantly impact your art. Watch as she demonstrates her techniques through painting intricate water droplets on leaves. Learn how to layer gouache, work from dark to light, and gain the motivation and confidence to push through the "ugly stage" of your painting.
- Layering gouache
- Working from light to dark
- Pushing through the “ugly stage”
In the Mini Workshop art class, Hannah will teach:
- Painting water
- Using highlights and shadows for depth
Enjoy 40% off on art materials when you use the code "EtchrSummer21" on www.chartpakstore.com from July 1, 2021 through September 1, 2021 and receive free shipping on orders over $100! Eligible for orders shipped to the US & Canada only.
Chartpak products mentioned:
- 24 Grumbacher Watercolor Pans
- 9x12 Watercolor Pad
- 1 set of 3 Grumbacher Goldenedge Watercolor Brushes
Etchr products mentioned:
- Portrait Etchr Sketchbook A5 Cold Press
- 25% Cotton Watercolour Postcards: Cold Press
- Gouache Brushes: Set of 8
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team