Learn to place light and shadows in gouache landscapes in this art class preview with artist Jade Franson (@jademaieart). She’ll show you how to convey light and colour for an evening sky sunset landscape using gouache. You’ll see how she blends and balances colour in her work.
- Creating smooth gradients
- Blending colours
- Painting clouds with a fluffy texture
- Using brush marks as illusions
In the 90-minute art class, Jade will teach:
- Painting a glowing sky
- Adjusting light and shadow for dramatic scenes
- Enrol in Jade's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $6 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr Sketchbook: A5 Cold Press
- Etchr Sketchbook: A6 Cold Press
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio