Learn to have fun perspective in this art class preview with artist Jeff Carter (@jeffswatercolour). He’ll show you how to creatively distort and exaggerate perspective when drawing buildings while keeping the subject’s integrity.
- Breaking the perspective rules allows you to relax and create images with a unique quality
- Sketching loosely using pencils
- Finessing your loose sketches
- Exploring the wet-on-dry watercolour technique
In the 90-minute art class, Jeff will teach:
- Being fearless with perspective
- Gaining confidence with urban sketching
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio