Do you love painting outdoors?
Join artist Jesse Horne of @jsshrn on March 5th and learn gouache tips and tricks for your plein air landscape paintings by incorporating natural light, color and movement into your work!
Check out the reference image› here.
- Adding luminescence to your painting starting;
- How to use shapes to simplify complexity;
- Adding interest to compositions and movement to your paintings;
- How different brushes can add texture and details.
- Enroll in Jesse's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Mini Palette: 19 Wells
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team