When painting in watercolour, how do we figure out where *not* to paint?
...and how on earth do we stop this wild medium from getting all over the place?
Join Ânia and Jill Gustavis as she draws and paints leaves using the negative painting technique in watercolour. Bring your own favourite leaves and paint alongside them!
- Differences between negative and positive painting (and how to combine them);
- How to pick colours that work well together;
- How to fix mistakes and when to let them stay;
- Wet on wet.
- Enroll in Jill's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5 Mini Workshops and get $10 back to spend on our Art Supply store!)
- Listen to Jill's interview
- No reference photo this time! bring your own leaves!
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio