Painting a city seems like an overwhelming task...
But what if we can simplify it, using atmospheric perspective?
- Planning thumbnails before starting your painting;
- How to lay down washes to get the atmospheric perspective effect:
- How to add details, light, and shadows without overworking your piece;
- The different stages of wet paper - and how to use it to your advantage!
- Purchase Jun-Pierre's Mini Workshop recording
- Listen to Jun's interview
- Etchr Sketchbooks
- Etchr Watercolour set
- Reference photo (credit: Michael Shainblum)
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio