Clouds are the most beautiful, fluffy, cotton candy like thing you can paint in watercolours. Just the thought of them makes me want to smile.
...until you grab a brush, that is. How come something so smooth is so hard to paint?!
Let's fix that.
Join Ânia and Jun-Pierre Shiozawa, and paint alongside us as he demonstrates how to achieve that smoothness with watercolours!
- Combining soft and hard edges;
- Painting whites;
- How to leverage water to get cool effects;
- The single most important thing to get the best watercolour results.
- Enroll in Jun's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5 Mini Workshops and get $10 back to spend on our Art Supply store!)
- Listen to Jun's interview
- Etchr Sketchbooks
- Etchr Watercolour set
- Etchr Mini Palettes
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio