Want to add a new look to your urban sketching?
Join Kate Voronina on November 3rd as she demonstrates how to use water soluble wax pastels to create colourful and fun sketches!
Plus - her unique style is bound to get you looking at art references under a new light...
Who's ready for something new?
- How to use soluble wax pastels with and without water;
- Creating unique compositions from your reference;
- How to pick a very limited palette and make it shine;
- Translating reference colours into your limited palette.
- Enroll in Kate's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.5 Mini Workshops and get $10 back to spend on our Art Supply store!)
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio