Learn a new way to illustrate birds in this art class preview with artist Kristen Vardanega (@littletinyegg). She’ll show you how to translate reference photos into artworks while incorporating your own spin and style when painting birds. You’ll also learn helpful tricks on bird anatomy, composition, and colour theory.
- Understanding bird anatomy
- Combining mediums effectively
- Starting with lighter values and building towards darker values
- Gathering references nearby to use as inspiration for art
Live Demo Reference: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ih9uq0r4dfvjbkg/LIVE%20DEMI%20REF.JPG?dl=0
In the Mini Workshop art class, Kristen will teach:
- Creating a coherent colour palette
- Creating bold and vibrant illustrations
- Using mark making to express your style
Enrol in Kristen's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team