Learn to paint realistic watercolour flowers in this art class preview with artist Kristine Rapohina (@kristinerapohina). She’ll show you colour layering techniques that are essential to achieving a natural look.
- Layering pigment in watercolour
- Maintaining control of watercolour
- Using two colours to get a realistic effect
- Working from light to dark
- Painting shadows with colour
In the 90-minute art class, Kristine will teach:
- Dividing shadow and light
- Mixing colours
- Making colour swatches
- Enroll in Kristine's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team