Learn to paint clouds with layers and glazing in this art class preview with artist Laura Krieger (@artbyellekay). She’ll show you how to create clouds with depth and dimension.
- Painting with layers
- Painting with glazes
- Observing all the colours in clouds
Enrol in Laura's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
In the Mini Workshop, Laura will teach:
- Adding foreground to a cloudscape
- Expanding the cloudscape to include many cloud forms
- Understanding different lighting situations
Etchr Products mentioned:
Other materials mentioned:
- Daniel Smith Ultramarine Blue
- Daniel Smith Burnt Sienna
- Daniel Smith Quinacridone Gold
- Princeton Paint brushes: #4 & #8 round, 1/2" flat
- Arches 100% cotton, 300gsm/140lbs cold pressed watercolour paper
- Paper towel
- Water cup
- 3H pencil
- Kneadable eraser
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team