Sketching rooms and interiors may seem daunting with all its minute details. Let Magdalena Żołnierowicz (@magdalena.illustration) help you create a lush interior illustration with a few pencil lines and simple brush strokes using ink and watercolour! Take your paintings to the next level by mixing mediums and painting using layering and transparency techniques. Gain confidence as you use saturated colours and a single brush to paint freely without dwelling on your mistakes.
Check out the reference image here.
- Staying loose with your initial sketches;
- How to preserve your sketch's energy in the final piece;
- Creating depth through carefully placed shadows;
- Using multiple coloured fineliners for outlining!
- Enroll in Magdalena's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Wood Pulp A4 Paper Block (Hot Press)
- Coloured Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team