Learn to create a lush interior illustration in this art class preview with illustrator and graphic designer Magdalena Żołnierowicz (@magdalena.illustration). She’ll show you how to use a few pencil lines and simple brush strokes with ink and watercolour to paint any room or interior. You’ll learn to mix mediums and to use layers, plus some transparency techniques. Gain confidence as you use saturated colours and a single brush to paint freely without dwelling on your mistakes.
- Staying loose with your initial sketches
- Preserving your sketch’s energy in the final piece
- Creating depth through carefully placed shadows
- Outlining with multiple coloured fineliners
In the 90-minute art class, Magdalena will teach:
- Capturing interior viewpoints
- Single- and multiple-point perspective
- Selecting a limited palette
- Enroll in Magdalena's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Wood Pulp A4 Paper Block (Hot Press)
- Coloured Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team