Learn to do monochromatic urban sketches in this art class preview with artist Marek Badzynski (@marekbad64). He’ll show you how to simplify architecture with loose sketching, define shapes with lines and add value with graphite.
- Using dots to mark proportions
- Embracing mistakes creatively
- Adding figures for depth
- Water-soluble graphite vs watercolours;
In the 90-minute art class, Marek will teach:
- Painting with complementary colours
- Enroll in Marek's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr A4 Paper Block (Cold Press)
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio