Who knew that monochrome colours can bring life and character to an urban artwork?
Join Marek Badzynski in simplifying architecture with loose sketching, defining shapes with lines and adding value with graphite.
Check out her reference image
- Using dots to mark proportions in architectural elements;
- Creative ways to embrace mistakes;
- How drawing figures can add depth to your scene;
- Water soluble graphite vs watercolors;
- How to decide what details to add and what to omit!
- Enroll in Marek's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr A4 Paper Block (Cold Press)
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio