When creating an art piece, reference is vital...
But how can we make our own stylised creations from a photo?
Join Ânia and cartoonist Mark Brewer, and draw and paint alongside them as he demonstrates how to draw, ink and add watercolour to your stylised drawings. We also address your questions with a live Q&A!
- How to interpret reference to create unique designs;
- Ways to ink your drawings;
- Using watercolour to bring your piece to life.
- Enroll in Mark's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5 Mini Workshops and get $10 back to spend on our Art Supply store!)
- Listen to Mark's interview
- Etchr Sketchbooks
- Etchr Watercolour set
- Reference photo
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio