Learn to make your own stylized art from a reference photo in this art class preview with artist and illustrator Mark Brewer (@markbrewerdraws). He’ll show you how to draw, ink, and watercolour your drawings.
- How to interpret references to create unique designs
- Ways to ink your drawings
- Using watercolour to bring your piece to life
In the 90-minute art class, Mark will teach:
- Using expressive lines
- Letting your imagination run with reference photos
- Enroll in Mark's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5 Mini Workshops and get $10 back to spend on our Art Supply store!)
- Listen to Mark's interview
- Etchr Sketchbooks
- Etchr Watercolour set
- Reference photo
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio