Learn to bring your own character to life in this art class preview with one of Etchr’s returning artists, Mark Brewer (@markbrewerdraws). He’ll show you how to merge various things into one image to create a unique character using ink and watercolour techniques. You’ll learn about line weight, primary colours, mixing medium, and more.
- How to sketch fun characters
- Using ink with a nib
- Why and how different lines can show personality and movement
- Mixing primary colours in watercolour
- Adding colour pencil or oil pastel to create interest and texture
In the 90-minute art class, Mark will teach:
- How to be silly and creative
- Painting expressive watercolour lines
- Enroll in Mark's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio