Learn a new technique for your roster of floral and botanical art styles in this workshop preview with artist Nuraya Karsan (@nurkhi.paints). She’ll draw floral motifs with ink over colourful watercolour washes and share tips on adding flourish to your floral creations with linework and fineliners. You’ll learn what to look for in a fineliner and ink and apply this style to your artwork.
- Drawing simple botanicals perfect for beginners
- Creating detailed patterns with penwork added to simple watercolours
- Using the whole page in your composition
- Establishing a meditative process
Live Demo Outline Sketch: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0f3bnj05l5usi1/NurkhipaintsLiveDemosketch-REF%20PHOTO.jpeg?dl=0
In the Mini Workshop art class, Nuraya will teach:
- Combining ink and watercolour
- Composing a painting with patterns
- Adding details with ink
- Blending unique colours
Enrol in Nuraya's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team