Learn to draw architectural elements in this workshop preview with Architectural Designer Mayad Allos (@mayadallosart). He’ll show you how to get proportions and scale correctly without having years and years of experience. You’ll see techniques that are suitable for all levels of experience.
Check out this reference photo if you want to sketch along!
- Drawing traditional British architecture
- Adding touches of watercolour
- Understanding proportion and scale
- Achieving depth
Enrol in Mayad's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
In the Mini Workshop, Inna will teach:
- Adding foliage and floral elements
- Using proper scale for multi-story buildings
- Creating depth with shadows
Etchr Products mentioned:
Other materials mentioned:
- HB pencil
- Waterproof pen and ink (Suggested brand: Lamy and Mont Blonc permanent ink)
- Watercolour brush set (Suggested brand: Zytang brushes)
- Watercolour paints: Neutral Tint, Sap Green, Deep Sap Green (Daniel Smith); Lemon Yellow (Schminke); Cobalt Blue (Winsor and Newton)
Join our Facebook Group!
Looking to meet like-minded artists and get feedback from some of our teacher? Join our Facebook Group!
Our online community is a safe and interactive environment for artists of all levels. Let’s learn together!
Don't miss a thing!
Stay up to date on our upcoming live classes, special offers & news by signing up for our Etchr Studio Newsletter.
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team