Learn to add colour to your drawings in this art class preview with artist Paul Kelley (@paul_kelley_art). He’ll show you how to capture your subject directly with pens, then understand how light and shadow work to correctly place your values.
- Using a fountain pen
- What type of ink to use for urban sketches
- How your paper can enhance your drawing
- Painting as if it is sculpture
- Studying your values
In the 90-minute art class, Paul will teach:
- Using a primary colour palette
- Ignoring straight lines
- Enroll in Paul's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr Brush Set
- Etchr Watercolour Half Pan Set
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio