There's a certain charm and mystery inherent to nighttime scenes—capture these moments in your sketchbook! Join artist Pedro Alves (@dk_limp) in this Live Demo as he shows his tricks to create perspectives in urban sketching with minimal effort and theory. Discover how to approach colour and light in this setting with various watercolour techniques, pen and ink linework, and a limited colour palette.
Check out the reference image here if you want to paint along!
- Urban sketching at night
- How to simplify figures for urban sketching
- Simplifying perspective
- Enrol in Pedro's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- The Perfect Sketchbook A5
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team