Learn to sketch “on location” with Google Earth in this art class preview with one of Etchr’s Resident Artists, Pedro Loureiro (@pedromacloureiro). He’ll show you how to use Google Earth to choose an excellent location to sketch and paint. You’ll learn to simplify the human figure and complete your painting with a limited colour palette.
- Using Google Maps
- Composing with the Rule of Thirds
- Continuous line technique: drawing with a pen (and tips to get started!)
- How to draw people without really drawing people
- Figuring out the best colours to use
In the 90-minute art class, Pedro will teach:
- Composing an urban sketch
- Perspective techniques
- Enroll in Pedro's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr Watercolour Set
- Etchr Brushes
- Etchr Perfect A4 Sketchbook
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio