Learn to paint watercolour skies as polaroid pictures in this 30-minute art class with artist Rachael Mae (@proximae.artistry). She’ll take you through a step-by-step demonstration of painting a night sky. You’ll learn techniques for gradients to create eye-catching nature views on polaroid-inspired frames.
- Preparing your paper to the dimensions of a classic polaroid size and frame
- Painting in multiple layers using wet on wet technique
- Using white ink to add star effects and splatters
- Saturating your colours on foreground elements
In the 90-minute art class, Rachael will teach:
- Using a limited colour palette
- Painting techniques for gradients, white space, galaxies, and sunsets
- Enrol in Rachael's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $6 Mini Workshops)
- Mini Palette: 19 Wells
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio