Did you know that many artists who create abstract artwork gain their inspiration from the patterns, shapes, and colours of nature?
Join artist Rosalie Haizlett for a close-up look at the patterns of various moth wings in order to create your own quirky, abstract painting inspired by nature.
Check out her reference image
- How to pick elements for your patterns;
- Planning out your composition;
- Getting started with darks.
- Enroll in Rosalie's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Mini Palette: 19 Wells
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio