Learn to paint an adorable moth in this art class preview with artist Rowan Kingsbury (@rowan_sugar). She’ll show you the incredible medium of gouache while stylizing and painting a moth. You’ll get tips and techniques for using gouache and how to turn a realistic reference photo into a brightly coloured bug.
- Acrylic gouache vs gouache vs watercolour
- Getting the proper ratio of paint and water to achieve different effects
- The power of limited colour palettes
- How to add the finishing touch with coloured pencils
In the 90-minute art class, Rowan will teach:
- Combining gouache and acrylic
- Painterly colour variations
- Enroll in Rowan's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- A5 Etchr Sketchbook Hot Press:
- Etchr Watercolour Brushes set
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio