If you're someone who still struggles with watercolour's unpredictable nature, it's time to embrace your mistakes and learn how to work around its randomness! Join artist Rozenn Grosjean (@rozennillustration) in the Live Demo as she paints animals and silhouettes with different watercolour techniques. Learn how to mix using the wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry techniques to create sweeping and intricate artworks.
Check out the reference image here if you want to paint along!
- Using bleach to highlight areas;
- Using wet-on-wet painting techniques to create bleeding effects to increase the realism in painting animals;
- The pros and cons to both inks and watercolor.
- Enrol in Rozenn's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- The Perfect Sketchbook A5
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team