Learn to paint a watercolour landscape background with lettering in this 30-minute art class with artist Sarah DonDero (@letterbeseen). She’ll show you a wet-on-wet technique for the landscape, then a dry brush technique for adding trees, and finally, you’ll see her add calligraphy in several different layouts.
- Painting with the wet-on-wet technique
- Adding details with dry brushing
- Adding calligraphy
Enrol in Sarah's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
In the Mini Workshop art class, Sarah will teach:
- Multiple calligraphy styles
- Adding complexity
Etchr Products mentioned:
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10 in sizes 10 & 12
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
- A4 Paper Block (Cold Press)
- Pearlescent Watercolours: Versatile 12 Half Pan Set
Other materials mentioned:
- KingArt oval mop brush “1 (Alternative brand: Silver brush)
- General Pencil Company charcoal pencil
- Tombow brush pen in grey
- Pentel sign pen in black
- Watercolour towel or paper towel
- Mofa mini heat gun
- Mixing palette
- Laser level craftsman or a blank sheet of paper
- Cup with water
- Washi tape
Join our Facebook Group!
Looking to meet like-minded artists and get feedback from some of our teacher? Join our Facebook Group!
Our online community is a safe and interactive environment for artists of all levels. Let’s learn together!
Don't miss a thing!
Stay up to date on our upcoming live classes, special offers & news by signing up for our Etchr Studio Newsletter.
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team