Learn to combine gouache and coloured pencils in this art class preview with professional illustrator Sarah van Dongen (@sarahvandongenillustrations). She’ll show you how to create the art that is in your head. You’ll learn to interpret a reference photo to paint a unique garden with different mediums.
- Turning the ordinary into interesting
- How to balance composition through colour
- The difference between rushing and letting go
- Tips on how to pace yourself while painting
In the 90-minute art class, Sarah will teach:
- More gouache and coloured pencil techniques
- Enroll in Sarah's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.5 Mini Workshops and get $10 back to spend on our Art Supply store!)
- Listen to Sarah's interview
- Etchr Sketchbooks
- Etchr Brushes
- Sarah's Digital Print Bundle
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio