Are you worried about what colours to use in your portraits?
Set your worries aside and keep making art through tonal sketching! Join Stephanie Cheng (@gohan.bubbles) as she demonstrates her process of producing accurate tones using pen and ink. Understand how lines play an essential role in your defining the characteristics of your penned portraits.
Check out the reference image here.
- Constructing a portrait by finding anchor points;
- Starting your sketch with simple straight lines;
- Why reference is essential;
- The best way to hold you pen to get the results you want!
- Enroll in Stephanie's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Coloured Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team