Learn to draw a French castle using ink and tone in this art class preview with artist Stephen Travers (@stephentraversart). He will show you how to use ink with confidence and draw steady lines. You’ll learn how to work with mistakes instead of fretting over them.
- Drawing from the focal point out
- Having confidence with ink
- Drawing steady lines
- Finding the horizon line in your reference
- Working with mistakes
Check out the reference photo if you want to paint along!
Enrol in Stephen's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
In the Mini Workshop, Stephen will teach:
- Understanding the importance of observation
- Seeing perspective through observation
- Using alcohol markers
- Understanding the difference between shade and shadow
Etchr Products mentioned:
Other materials mentioned:
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team