Learn to paint without a plan in this art class preview with artist Steve Mitchell. You’ll see how to paint a gorgeous landscape without using a reference photo. He will teach you to mix colours and avoid mud, plus tips and tricks with water bottles. Let go of your fear and enjoy the process.
- Using a limited palette, with a range of values
- Letting the watercolour washes and the flow suggest the composition
- Not letting “real colours” hinder your process
- Value structure is the most import
In the Mini Workshop art class, Steve will teach:
- Being playful with watercolours
- Using a spray bottle to enhance a painting
- Using a limited palette
- Mixing colours to achieve value
- Enroll in Steve's Mini Workshop
- Listen to Steve's interview
- Etchr brushes
- The Perfect Sketchbook Signature Series (Cold Press)
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio