Combine plants and animals to create fairytale-like creatures in gorgeous watercolour. In this Live Demo, Artist Sucharita Suri (@sucharitas) shows you painting techniques that fit her whimsical style.
- Combining nature, how to mix botanicals with creatures;
- Using acrylic white ink for highlights and details;
- Why you shouldn’t use colours straight from the palette.
Enrol in Sucharita's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
Etchr Products mentioned:
- 300 gsm hot press or finer grain cold press paper
- Mijello Mission Yellow Ochre No.1
- Mijello Mission Burnt Sienna
- Mijello Mission Burnt Umber
- Mijello Mission Paynes Grey
- Schmincke Manganese Violet
- Schmincke Magenta
- Schmincke Permanent Carmine
- Schmincke Ultramarine Finest
- Schmincke Permanent Green Olive
- Schmincke Cobalt Green Dark
- Brush set: Size 4 and Size 0
- Mechanical Pencil (sketch will already be done beforehand)
- Regular eraser and Putty (Kneadable) eraser
- Paper towel
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team