Learn to paint dynamic animal portraits in this art class preview with Etchr’s Resident Artist, Tina Hotchkiss. She’ll show you how to use watercolour splashes to capture wild animals. You’ll learn background and texture techniques and a unique trick for adding interest with a surprise tool.
- Adding texture to backgrounds with this technique
- Adding value and lines with a needle pen over your colours
- Adding more interest with this unusual tool
- Mixing tips for a reduced palette
In the 90-minute art class, Tina will teach:
- Choosing colours
- Painting with intentional brushstrokes
- Using expressive lines
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio