Learn to paint a night scene cityscape in this art class preview with artist Uma Kelkar (@umapaints). She’ll show you how to plan and execute a painting with a limited colour palette. You’ll learn watercolour techniques and colour theory as it relates to nighttime.
- Creating an interesting composition
- Understanding perspective
- Using colour at night
- Making your paintings more realistic
In the 90-minute art class, Uma will teach:
- Painting light at night
- Using wet-on-wet watercolour techniques
- (Coming Soon) - Enroll in Uma Kelkar's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Etchr The Perfect Sketchbook A4
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio