Learn to use acrylic paint pens in this art class preview with artist Viktoria (@vaulchenart). She’ll show you how she creates colour schemes from limited choices and how paint markers can help you improve your knowledge of colour and colour theory. You’ll find that you can apply this new understanding of colour to your artistic practice, even with other mediums.
- Why Posca are awesome
- Using limited colour palettes
- What are the different pen nibs, and how to leverage them
- Viktoria’s painting process
In the 90-minute art class, Viktoria will teach:
- Animal anatomy
- Using “bad” reference photos
- Simplifying and exaggerating anatomical aspects
- Enrol in Viktoria's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr Sketchbook: A5 Hot Press
- The Perfect Sketchbook A5
- Mini Palette: 19 Wells
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team