Learn to add a touch of drama to your urban sketches in this workshop preview with artist Giancarlo Sanna (@giancarlosanna.art). He’ll demonstrate how adding light and shadows can give your sketch a distinct sense of character. You’ll see him use markers and fineliners for depth and drama.
- Choosing the right paper for markers
- Having the confidence to start in pen
- Organizing the composition
- Adding texture with dots and lines
- Using the correct angle for crosshatching
Live Demo Reference: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aalc38wqcfljudv/AABLPVbav8pgFppId14KeujSa?dl=0
In the Mini Workshop art class, Giancarlo will teach:
- Adding depth with shadows
- Using highlights to enhance shadows
- Enhancing your sketch with markers
Enrol in Giancarlo's Mini Workshop.
Etchr Lab products mentioned:
❗️ First-time Jackson's customers receive a 10% discount using the affiliate links below! 🎨
Jackson's Art Suggested Products:
Don't miss a thing!
Stay up to date on our upcoming live classes, special offers & news by signing up for our Etchr Studio Newsletter.
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team