Putting It All Together: Creating a Scene (Recording)
In this in-depth 3-hour recorded class, you will paint a complete landscape and urban scene alongside your peers and Jun-Pierre Shiozawa to reinforce all of the concepts introduced in the Workshop series.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Etchr Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set (Suggested colours: Ultramarine Blue, Pthalo Blue, Burnt Sienna, Alizarin Crimson, Cadmium Red or Brilliant Red, Cadmium Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Optional: Indigo, Payne's Gray, Permanent Orange)
- Watercolour brushes (Medium size flat brush, large and small round brush, Chinese ink brush)
- Watercolour paper Cold Press (140lb/300g)
- Masking fluid and disposable brush
- Cup of water
- Pencil and eraser
- Paper towel
- Hair dryer
- Spray bottle with water (Optional)
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.