Putting It All Together - Painting a Landscape
In this in-depth 3 hour live class, you will paint a full landscape alongside your peers and Laura Krieger (Elle Kay) to reinforce all of the concepts that were introduced in the course. Special attention will be paid to composition, drawing, planning for a watercolour landscape, and how to use a reference photo to your advantage to create dynamic and interesting finished pieces. By the end of this masterclass, you will leave with a finished watercolour landscape painting.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Etchr’s Master Classes are a unique experience because:
Limit of 10 participants for a small group setting
Direct, live interaction with the artist
Expands on concepts from Mini Workshop and Live Demo
Step by Step instruction
Time to complete each step in real-time
Short break scheduled in the middle
Artist feedback on your work
Recording available for life
Appearing on camera or voice is not required
Purchase your seat today, and after checkout, Etchr will email you a PDF with the Zoom link and other essential details.
5 days after the live session, you will get a link to the recording. By purchasing this class, you agree that viewers will hear your voice in the recording.
- LA Time 6 am PDT Thursday (December 9)
- NY Time 9 am EDT Thursday (December 9)
- London Time 2 pm BST Thursday (December 9)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT Thursday (December 9)
- Sydney Time 1 am AEDT Friday (December 10)
- 100% Cotton Cold Press Watercolour paper block (A4, 140lbs/300gsm) (Suggested brands: Fabriano Artistico)
- Watercolour paints (Tube or pan) (Suggested brands/colours): Shinhan PWC, Winsor & Newton and Daniel Smith; Pyrrol Crimson, Quinacridone Gold, Ultramarine Blue, Burnt Sienna and Phthalo Green. Alternative colours: Alizarin Crimson, Hansa Yellow Medium/Deep, Phthalo Blue or Indathrone Blue. Additional colours: Burnt Umber, Paynes Grey, Quinacridone Rose, Hansa Yellow Light/Medium
- Brushes (Suggested brands: Royal and Langnickel or Princeton): Round size 4, 6/8, 10/12; 1/2” flat; large mop/quill brush
- Small sketchbook or plain white paper
- Cup of water and spray bottle
- Paper towel and an old rag
- 3H or any H pencil (Suggested brand: Faber Castell)
- Kneadable eraser (Suggested brand: Faber Castell)
- Tape (masking, washi, artist’s tape, etc)
- Masking fluid (Suggested brand: Winsor & Newton)
- Toothpicks and salt
- Sea silk sponge
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.