Seascape: Painting Seaside Scenes with Watercolour and Pen
Let’s catch some sun! In Renee Walden’s 3-hour Class, we will journey to the sea and capture the seaside, skies, and waves. Learn several techniques; wet-on-wet technique, charge in, wet-on-dry, and lift out to create a beautiful watercolour and ink artwork!
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 3-5 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- 3pm LA Time Thursday (May 13th, PDT)
- 6pm NY Time Thursday (May 13th, EDT)
- 11pm London Time Thursday (May 13th, BST)
- 6am Singapore Time Friday ( May 14th, SGT)
- 8am Sydney Time Friday ( May 14th, AEST)
- Paints: Cobalt blue, Burnt umber, Permanent violet o Sap green, Payne's grey, Rawsienna, Pyrol orange, Quinacridone rose, White gouache
- A4 size piece of paper taped on all sides to a board
- Pencil, eraser & ruler
- Paper towel
- Brushes – large 2” flat brush, large round (size 16 or bigger), small
- White gel pen
- Fine tipped black marker
- Download/print this reference photo