Introduction to Gouache - Individual Workshops
Presenting "Gouache: An Introduction," a 5 part Workshop series to introduce you to the world of gouache. Designed and taught by professional artist Andrew Peña.
This in-depth series will take you from a total beginner to feeling confident about painting your own original pieces. Through exercises, demos, talks and examples, you will be immersed in gouache painting ideas that will help you develop your own painting path.
Every Live Workshop will run for approximately 60 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 4 days after the live session.
Note: The purchase of each individual product gives you access to that workshop alone, not the full series. If you'd like to access the full series of 5 workshops, you can get the bundle at a discount in this page.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
Every Sunday on the following dates starting May 30th-June 6th, June 27th and July 11th
- 4pm LA Time Sunday (PDT)
- 7pm NY Time Sunday (EDT)
- 12am London Time Monday (GMT)
- 7am Singapore Time Monday (SGT)
- 9am Sydney Time Monday (AEST)
- 1 inch flat wash synthetic brush (or ¾ flat brush)
- Gouache paint with the following colours: Yellow Ochre, Ultramarine, Pure Red, Burnt Sienna, Permanent White
- Matte Board OR Illustration Board OR Hot Pressed Watercolor Paper
- Palette paper or something to mix on
- Cup for water
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.