Carefree Watercolour Landscape
Enjoy the process while creating a pen and watercolour view of Beaudean in France. Artist Allan Kirk will teach you to draw what you see and focus on the values in the scene. You’ll learn to be carefree but not careless and let the paint and paper work their magic. With Allan’s techniques, you’ll be able to take on complex urban scenes with confidence and speed.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Master Class will be available in the participants' Llama Library 7 days after the live session. By purchasing this Master Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 8 am PDT September 27 (Monday)
- NY Time 11 am EDT September 27 (Monday)
- London Time 4 pm BST September 27 (Monday)
- Singapore Time 11 pm SGT September 27 (Monday)
- Sydney Time 1 am AEST September 28 (Tuesday)
- Watercolour paper - Cold pressed, 300 gsm. A3 Size (Suggested: Canson Moulin du Roy Watercolour Paper Pad)
- 4B Pencil
- Waterproof black drawing pens - size 005 and 02
- Brushes - Size 12, 8, 6, 4, 2 (rigger) and 1 (rigger)
- Masking Tape
- Watercolour paints
- Ultramarine Blue
- Cerulean Blue
- Prussian Blue
- Cobalt Blue
- Permanent Magenta or Winsor Violet
- Cobalt Violet
- Burnt Umber
- Burnt Sienna
- Raw Sienna
- Raw Umber
- Cadmium Orange
- Cadmium Red
- Alizarin Crimson
- Winsor Lemon
- Download or print the reference photo and sketch outline
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.