Fairy Tale Watercolour Composition
Learn how to create a magical Christmas composition with watercolour in this live 3-hour small group art class with artist and illustrator Anastasiia (@natura.illustrata). She’ll show you how to come up with ideas for exciting and original compositions using natural elements. You’ll add a magical atmosphere to your illustration by using a simple tool everyone has in the kitchen - salt! She’ll share with you all of her secrets for properly using salt to achieve exciting effects, perfect for winter backgrounds. In addition, you’ll learn different watercolour techniques and two ways of painting white objects. Your final painting could become a unique holiday gift or a custom holiday card. Grab your brushes and let the magic happen!
Etchr’s Master Classes are a unique experience because:
- Limit of 10 participants for a small group setting
- Direct, live interaction with the artist
- 30-minute feedback session
- Expands on concepts from Mini Workshop and Live Demo
- Step by Step instruction
- Time to complete each step in real-time
- Short break scheduled in the middle
- Recording available for life
- Appearing on camera or voice is not required
Purchase your seat today, and after checkout, Etchr will email you a PDF with the Zoom link and other essential details.
3-5 days after the live session, you will get a link to the recording. By purchasing this class, you agree that viewers will hear your voice in the recording.
- LA Time 9 am PST December 15 (Wednesday)
- NY Time 12 pm EST December 15 (Wednesday)
- London Time 5 pm GMT December 15 (Wednesday)
- Singapore Time 1 am SGT December 16 (Thursday)
- Sydney Time 4 am AEDT December 16 (Thursday)
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Etchr Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
- Etchr Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10 in sizes 1, 3, and 6
- A pre-made outline sketch of the reference images
- Synthetic brushes with round, sharp tips
- 100% cotton 300 gsm cold press watercolour paper (Suggested brands: Arches or Fabriano Artistico)
- Nevskaya Palitra Watercolours (Alternatives: Van Gogh or Winsor & Newton)
- (Suggested colours: Cadmium red, Indigo (or any other blue), Cadmium yellow, Green, Sepia (or any other brown), Lamp black)
- Coarse or rock salt
- Winsor & Newton Art Masking Fluid
- Mixing palette
- HB or B pencil
- Paper towels
- Two containers of water
- Download or print this reference photo and outline sketch
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.