Expressive Figures - Painting Movement with Watercolours
Experience the unique characteristics of watercolour - fluidity, transparency and unpredictability with artist Bianca Rayala (@biancarayala) in this Live 2hr-Class. Enjoy the flow while painting motion with watercolours. She will teach you how to paint movement with brush stroke techniques and watercolour splashes. She will also share her lifehacks for sketching the human figure simply. You’ll learn to build colour connections to create a loose and expressive watercolour painting.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Master Class will be available in the participants' Llama Library 7 days after the live session. By purchasing this Master Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- 4pm LA Time Wednesday (September 29, PDT)
- 7pm NY Time Wednesday (September 29, EDT)
- 12am London Time Thursday (September 30, BST)
- 7am Singapore Time Thursday (September 30, SGT)
- 9am Sydney Time Thursday (September 30, AEST)
- 100% cotton watercolour paper, 300 gsm cold pressed (Suggested: Etchr Perfect Sketchbook A4)
- Artist Grade watercolour paints: Yellow Ocher, Burnt Sienna, Neutral Tint, Red, Amethyst Genuine, Horizon Blue, Lavender, Paynes Gray, White)
- Natural sable round brush - size 8
- Synthetic round brush - size 8
- Flat brush - 3/4 inch or 1 inch
- Pencil and Eraser
- 2 cups of water
- Tissue paper
- Extra paper to practice strokes
- Download and print the reference photo and sketch outline
NOTE: Please prepare the sketch outline beforehand.
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.