From Postcards to Panoramas
Learn to produce a sizeable panoramic piece by breaking it into manageable parts in this 2-hour interactive class with architectural illustrator Brian Ramsey (@b.ramsey1973). He’ll show you how to edit information from a reference picture to a condensed urban panorama. You’ll take the tenets of looseness and observation and apply them to a large scale piece.
Etchr’s Master Classes are a unique experience because:
- Limit of 10 participants for a small group setting
- Direct, live interaction with the artist
- 30-minute feedback session
- Expands on concepts from Mini Workshop and Live Demo
- Step by Step instruction
- Time to complete each step in real-time
- Short break scheduled in the middle
- Recording available for life
- Appearing on camera or voice is not required
Purchase your seat today, and after checkout, Etchr will email you a PDF with the Zoom link and other essential details.
3-5 days after the live session, you will get a link to the recording. By purchasing this class, you agree that viewers will hear your voice in the recording.
- LA Time 12 pm PST December 17 (Friday)
- NY Time 3 pm EST December 17 (Friday)
- London Time 8 pm GMT December 17 (Friday)
- Singapore Time 4 am SGT December 18 (Saturday)
- Sydney Time 7 am AEDT December 18 (Saturday)
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10 (sizes 2 - 12)
- Etchr Pearlescent Watercolours
- Watercolour Postcards: Cold Press
- Premium Fountain Pens
- Full sheet 140lb not (cold press) paper (Suggested: Saunders Waterford)
- Waterfast fineliners in dark grey (Suggested: Uni: Pin 0.1mm and 0.5mm)
- Fine nib fountain pen (Suggested: Manuscript)
- Waterproof ink in grey (Suggested: Rohrer & Klingner (Thea))
- 25mm wash brush (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Watercolour paints (Suggested: Daniel Smith): Indigo, Moonglow, Hansa Yellow Medium, Quinacridone Gold, Green Gold, Undersea Green Apatite, French Ultramarine, Cobalt Blue, Indanthrone Blue, Cerulean Blue Chromium, Transparent Pyrrol Orange, Quinacridone Rose, Buff Titanium, Naples Yellow, Potters Pink, Cobalt Turquoise Light, Monte Amiata Natural Sienna, Transparent Red Oxide, Van Dyck Brown
- Download/Print these 3 reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.