Watercolour Paint and Pour Palm Trees
Paint a treescape full of lights, shadows, and rich colour blends with the watercolour paint and pour method. Join artist Buffy Kaufman in this live 2-hour Master Class to learn more about this exciting technique. She will show you dynamic pours, new colour mixes, and how to use colour to create light and shadow effects.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Master Class will be available in the participants' Llama Library 7 days after the live session. By purchasing this Master Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 9 am PDT September 23 (Thursday)
- NY Time 12 pm EDT September 23 (Thursday)
- London Time 5 pm BST September 23 (Thursday)
- Singapore Time 12 am SGT September 24 (Friday)
- Sydney Time 2 am AEST September 24 (Friday)
- 140lb/300gsm 100% cotton cold press watercolour paper (Suggested: Arches 140lb/300gsm cold press watercolour paper)
- Daniel Smith Watercolors (Colours: Hansa Yellow Light, Quinacridone Sienna, Quinacridone Red, Quinacridone Magenta, Phthalo Turquoise, Phthalo Blue (Red Shade)
- Watercolour brushes in Script Liner #4, Angle Shader Brush 3/4", Round Brush #6
- Tim Holtz Layering Stencils "Burlap" (optional)
- Pencil and Eraser
- Containers of water
- Scotch Tape
- Old Toothbrush
- 3 small ramekins
- Fine spray mister or spray bottle
- Low setting hair dryer
- 3 small pipettes
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.