Urban Sketching - Storefronts with Personality (and Bunnies!) (Recording)
Stylise any scene with exaggerated proportions and bright colors. Urban Sketcher Leslie Parsons uses loose lines and more than a little creative license to add personality to his art. Finish this 2-hour Master Class Recording with a detailed, colorful sketch and as many bunnies as you like!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 2-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Watercolour paper: 9" x 12", or whatever you are comfortable with
- Etchr Black Graphic Pen Collection or any waterproof pens or markers
- Watercolour paints (Suggested range: blues, grey, green, oranges, and
- 2 water jugs
- Paint Brushes - something smaller for the detail work
- Download or print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.