Confident Sketching without a Pencil
Learn to simplify a complex view and draw a scene without a pencil in this 2-hour small-group art class with professional artist and architect Marek Badzynski (@marekbad64). He’ll show you how to have complete confidence in your sketch. You’ll learn some philosophy and tips on how to overcome the artist’s block. He’ll guide you through two quick sketches, then you’ll complete one with final touches of only tonal values and the other in full colour.
Etchr’s Master Classes are a unique experience because:
- Limit of 10 participants for a small group setting
- Direct, live interaction with the artist
- 30-minute feedback session
- Expands on concepts from Mini Workshop and Live Demo
- Step by Step instruction
- Time to complete each step in real-time
- Short break scheduled in the middle
- Recording available for life
- Appearing on camera or voice is not required
Purchase your seat today, and after checkout, Etchr will email you a PDF with the Zoom link and other essential details.
3-5 days after the live session, you will get a link to the recording. By purchasing this class, you agree that viewers will hear your voice in the recording.
- LA Time 1 pm PST November 28 (Sunday)
- NY Time 4 pm EST November 28 (Sunday)
- London Time 9 pm GMT November 28 (Sunday)
- Singapore Time 5 am SGT November 29 (Monday)
- Sydney Time 8 am AEDT November 29 (Monday)
- Watercolour Greeting Cards: Cold Press
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Premium Fountain Pen
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- 2 sheets of watercolour paper size A4 (Suggested: Royal Talens)
- An old-style Dip Pen or two separate fountain pens preloaded with each ink (Suggested: Rotring)
- Watersoluble ink in black or brown (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Waterproof ink in black or brown (Suggested: Manuscript)
- Note: Both inks need to completely dry on paper before water, or watercolour, is added on top
- Watercolour brushes in round (Suggested: Silver Brush), flat (Suggested: Silver Brush) or quill (Suggested: Silver Brush), with bristles roughly wider than the thickness of a wooden pencil
- Watercolours: Any watercolour paints or set (Suggested: Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set or Daniel Smith)
- A water container, tissue
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.