Seaside Villages - In-depth Techniques in Watercolour (Recording)
Paint an Asian seaside village with professional artist Marvin Chew in this 2.5-hour Master Class Recording. Follow along with Marvin’s entire process and learn to glaze and layer colours while maintaining the tonal values in the painting. Marvin will also share tips on composition and integrating various painting techniques to enhance your seascapes.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 2.5-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- 100% cotton cold press watercolour paper or sketchbook
- Watercolour paints (Suggested colours: Lemon Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Sap Green, Cadmium Red Light, Horizon Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Lavender, Cobalt Blue, Burnt Sienna, Vandyke Brown, Lunar Black; any brand will do)
- Watercolour brushes: Medium size Mop Brush or large Chinese calligraphy brush; Medium and Large size Kolinsky or Red Sable Round Brush; Small and Medium size Synthetic Round Brush
- 2B pencil, soft eraser
- Masking tape or washi tape
- 2-3 separate water containers
- Cotton cloth or rag
- Tissue paper
- Spray bottle
- Used plastic/credit card
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.