Humans in Action: Figures and Gestures in Ink and Watercolour (Recording)
See how movement and sketching go hand-in-hand with urban sketcher Pedro Loureiro. In this 3-hr Master Class Recording, he will demonstrate how to draw faces and figures with ink lines and watercolor washes. In a chaotic market scene, focus on expression and perspective for human figures to show movement and value with Pedro’s techniques.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Watercolour paper or sketchbook (200gsm or more)
- Pigment pen or fountain pen with waterproof ink
- Watercolour paints: Burnt Sienna, Ultramarine Blue, Any transparent yellow, Vermillion, Alizarin Crimson, Cobalt Blue.
- Water Container
- Brushes: A flat brush, a round 12 and a round 6
- Paper, tissue
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.