Creating Movement and Textures - Florals in Watercolour (Recording)
Let go of your inhibitions and enjoy the process of painting with watercolours!
Join artist Sahar Imran in this recorded 3-hour Class and learn how to compose a floral painting using multiple photo references! Use everyday household items to create texture and movement in your work. Embark on a journey of magical watercolours through colour combinations, compositions, strokes and textures, and how to train our creative minds to not worry about the end result. Enjoy the process!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Watercolour palette (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Round brushes size 10, 6, 0; Wash brush size 4
- Derwent Ink tense bars
- White gel pen (Suggested: Sakura Gel Pen)
- 2 jars of water
- Small piece of bubble wrap (6” x 6” should be enough)
- Coarse salt
- Kitchen towel
- Masking tape (if using loose sheets)
- Spray bottle
- Pencil and eraser
- Download/print these reference photos and other Class details
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.