Planned Spontaneity in Watercolour Landscape
Add a planned element to your spontaneous landscapes with artist Steve Mitchell in this 3 hour Master Class. This landscape will include rocks or boulders. You’ll learn to use negative space to define a scene and how it can add intricate details to your work.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Master Class will be available in the participants' Llama Library 7 days after the live session. By purchasing this Master Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 10 am PDT September 28 (Tuesday)
- NY Time 1 pm EDT September 28 (Tuesday)
- London Time 6 pm BST September 28 (Tuesday)
- Singapore Time 1 am SGT September 29 (Wednesday)
- Sydney Time 3 am AEST September 29 (Wednesday)
- 100% Cotton watercolour paper, cold press
- M. Graham Watercolour paints
- Watercolour brushes (Any good quality synthetics are fine too)
- 1/2" Flat
- 12 Round
- 6 Round
- 2 Rigger
- Bulldog clips
- Water in a container
- Water in a trigger sprayer
- Rags or paper towel
- Download or print the reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.